The Kent Innovation Hub, a network of organisations across health and social care with a goal to spread knowledge, tools and insights around integration, invite you to join their TweetChat on 4 June at 1.30pm
The TweetChat will be a follow up to outputs and discussion points from an Engaged Conference due to be held on 3 June. It presents an opportunity to discuss shared care planning and how the Innovation Hub can be used to add value and share best practice.
They invite you to help them by contributing your good practice, experience and ideas.
Here are some questions to consider:
- How should shared care plans be used?
- List and describe the top three things you’d change if you could?
- What solutions have you used to deal with barriers to better integration?
- What good practice have you seen out there already?
- How can networks like the Innovation Hub help in sharing information?
- What else would you like to see an Innovation Hub do?
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Twitter: @kentpioneers #kenthub